- Can food, drinks and socializing really advance the Gospel in significant ways?
- If Jesus and parties went together, how do we do the same while still keeping
- What might this look like as a sustainable rhythm of living?
Jesus was known as a “glutton, drunkard, and friend of sinners” (Luke 7:34) for a good reason. He was not afraid to spend time with people who were far from God (whether in lifestyle or belief), risking being tarred with the same brush of accusation, because He was (is) focused on wooing as many as possible back to the Father.
The same lesson applies to us today. To reach our friends, neighbors
In our post-modern culture, more than ever people want to know that they are accepted and valued as they are. As Christians forming communities on
In this video, Hannah and Alex share a bunch of practical thoughts on how to throw parties that advance the Kingdom, Jesus and parties, and how to be intentional in eating and drinking with those outside of your household.
- How many times a week will you commit to eating or drinking with those far from Jesus?
- Will you put this on your calendar?
- Look at your calendar for the next couple of months. When would be a good time to host a party?