- Does fear ever hold you back from sharing your faith in Jesus?
- Would you like to have deeper and more meaningful times with your friends who are far from Jesus?
- Do you struggle to naturally move into a spiritual conversation?
You can become calm, competent and effective in spiritual conversations! The entry point is learning how to ask deeper, thoughtful, and spiritually perceptive questions. It is far easier to live like this than you think – if you will commit to practice and operate with prayerful boldness.
In this video, Hannah and Alex share a bunch of super practical tips and ideas that you can implement – without coming across as a religious nutcase!!
1. Take time to prepare several questions to turn casual conversations more meaningful.
2. In next 7 days, commit to ask at least one person who isn’t a Christian, ‘Can I pray for you?’
DON’T MISS OUT…
The Naturally Supernatural Coaching Cohort
We have a new coaching cohort beginning on September 4. There are just a few spaces left
– click here to find out why YOU will benefit from this powerful training process!