Naturally Supernatural Coaching Cohort
Imagine if in just 12 month’s time you had exponentially grown in your competency and confidence in living as a naturally supernatural Kingdom leader. What sort of difference would that make to your witness, ministry
You CAN be equipped to be that person!
You are invited to be part of a small group of like-minded leaders who are determined to be effective practitioners and trainers in a naturally supernatural lifestyle.
Over a 12 month
The ultimate goal of this coaching cohort will be to equip you to train others in these vital skills and practices. We believe that this is only possible after you grow in your skills and confidence in personally exercising these gifts – hence this cohort.
WHAT YOU’LL BE SIGNING UP FOR WILL BE…
- A 12 month process where we will personally walk you through the core material on growing in the naturally supernatural.
- Practical homework throughout each month that will force you to learn and grow in different skills (for instance, if we’re learning about healing, you will be praying for the sick!). As a groupwe will reflect upon those experiences, and subsequently make course corrections to increase our fruitfulness.
- Increased confidence to train others in Biblically sound, pastorally wise and faith-filled ways. Our aim is that you can take what we share, and, mixed in with your experiences, be able to equip your church.
- Topics will include: hearing God’s voice, prophecy, words of knowledge, healing, deliverance, tongues, miracles, Kingdom theology, spiritual warfare, prayer and fasting.
So don’t sign up if…
- You only want to live in the theoretical, and aren’t interested in applying this personally.
- You aren’t interested in taking what you learn and in turn equipping others in your church/ place of ministry.
- You won’t engage in robust conversation in the calls, including helping everyone be accountable for growth.
- You can’t prioritize being on the coaching calls.
- You won’t do the homework!
HOW THE COHORTS WILL WORK
- To make this as accessible as possible, all of the coaching will be done through video calls on Zoom.
- We will meet as a group 2 times per month, for about 55 minutes on each occasion.
- Each time we will bring input, have lots of interaction as a group, and talk through our successes and failures as we attempt to live out what we are learning.
- The cohort will be small-group size, and will be led by us (Alex and/or Hannah).
- While we operate out of friendship (e.g. if you drop out we won’t make you pay for the remaining months!), you should join expecting to make this a key focus for you over the next year.
The cohort rhythm will be (over a typical 4 week period):
Week 1: First video call – We will give you theological, philosophical and practical input, there will be lots of discussion, and we might even practice doing stuff on the Zoom call!
Week 2: Personal practice – We will each work on living out specific practices between calls. We’ll ALL be doing it! Week 3: Second video call – Debrief what we’ve done and learned, including coaching on how to improve, overcoming where you’ve hit issues, and fresh input on going deeper still. Week 4: Personal practice and multiplication – We take what we’ve learned over the month and apply it more deeply – whether personally, outside of the church, or in training up others.
- Whichever calendar week of the month a group starts, we will follow the same 4 week cycle.
- Occasionally the schedule might will be bumped forwards or backwards a week (e.g. to create some down weeks mid-summer), but we will give you plenty of notice.
PLUS YOU RECEIVE THESE BONUSES…
When you sign up to be part of the online coaching cohort, you will also receive two FREE bonuses!
1. During the year you will have the option for two personal calls with Hannah or Alex, lasting up to 30 minutes. These will be a place for you to ask personal application or church implementation questions. Or how to make tea properly – because you set the agenda! 2. As we go through topics, we will share with you templates and tools that we use in our local church trainings. These will be customizable for you to use as you train people in your church, saving you both time and also from producing material that leaves out essential aspects.
WHAT WILL THIS COST?
While there is a financial cost to be part of the cohort, to be honest we are less interested in increasing the quantity of money coming in, and more concerned with increasing the quality of people coming in and how equipped they feel going out. We’ve been told we could charge $129, $149, even $179! – but we really don’t want cost to be the barrier.
So the price for the cohort – including 2 video cohort calls each month, plus all the bonuses – is just $79 a month.
PLUS you can access ADDITIONAL discounts!
- If you are married the membership is for you AND your spouse, at no extra charge! (We simply ask that you share the same computer for the video calls, to keep the group manageable.)
- If there are several of you from the same church, we offer significant discounts – only $119 for two of you, or $169 for 3 of you.
- Whatever plan you are on, if you pay for a whole year in advance then we’ll give you an additional 5% discount.
- If you are a church planter who really can’t afford it, we have a small scholarship fund to help – talk to us directly. If you are a full-time college student then we have amazing deals – just contact us.
Part of the reason for our low pricing is that we want to spread the news of this cohort to as many churches and leaders as possible. There are so many leaders who are hungry to step into the things of the Spirit, but don’t know where to turn for Biblical, practical, grounded coaching. This is a new and unique thing – we want it to grow and spread.
SO: if we give you this low price of $79/ month, we simply ask that during the year you will commit to prayerfully give us 3 referrals of people who you think would benefit from joining a future cohort. That will really help you by giving you a fabulous deal on price! And it will hugely help us, because our desire is to equip as widely as possible, and so by you introducing us to three other qualified leaders, that enables us to train more people. Win-win-win! (For those who like the details, during the 12 months you will identify 3 leaders with whom you have a genuine personal relationship and who would be a good fit for a future group. You’ll call them up, share with them about your honest experience of the cohort and why it would benefit them, and ask if you can connect them with us. We’ll give you specific coaching on how to do this, to make it simple and easy to do. Even if they say no thank you, we’ll regard you as having fulfilled your commitment to us.)
Here’s what you need to do to reserve your place in the Naturally Supernatural Coaching Cohort
- Click the yellow button and complete the form.
- We’ll reply to confirm your exact pricing (if you are eligible for any of our discounts or scholarships), give your options on how to pay for your place, and talk about day and time.
When will groups begin?
Our aim is to start the cohort by the end of March, so the quicker you get your information in the quicker we can reserve you your place! The group will be capped at 10 screens, and as soon as we have everyone’s information we can give you a start date.
We are tentatively scheduling cohort calls to occur on Tuesdays or Wednesdays, probably in the middle of the day (depending on time zone) – once we have a group set up, we can finalize exact details to suit as many of our schedules as possible
In addition, if there is enough interest, an evening or weekend cohort could be offered. Let us know if that is your preference.
Still have questions?
Send us an email! No detail is too small, or question too basic, so please do ask away.